Click on the links below to expand
Regular School Hours
Teacher Work Days
Physical Education Requirements
these hours in a variety of ways. Forms to keep track of these hours are located in the office and on the school’s website.
All physical education hours are due to the front office by Friday, May 8, 2015.
Service Learning Hours Requirements by Program
- Primary – 20 hours
- Transition – 40 hours
- Preparatory – 60 hours
- Graduating Seniors – 75 hours
Career Builder/Job Shadow Program
preparedness from on the job training in a variety of fields throughout the year. (Interviewing skills, career aptitude testing, school to work modules, job shadows, and more.) Students are expected to complete the accompanying assignments on their syllabus for each quarter in order to fulfill the requirements for the Job Shadow Program.
- Primary & Transition Students will go on field trips as a group to visit that each student is interested in throughout the school year. Please bring students to school on time and pick up at the regular pick up time.
- Preparatory Students & Parents are responsible for transportation to and from their Job Shadow Experience.
- Preparatory Students are not to attend school before or after their Job Shadow Experience. Should you need assistance providing transportation for your students, please let the front office know.
- dark jeans
- white first layer (shirt/blouse)
- black second layer (tie, vest, jacket, sweater, scarf, etc.)
These events are mandatory for all Ampersand School Students. They serve as final exams for each themed-curriculum unit.
Student Exhibition Schedule
Students should be picked up at Ampersand School at Noon, then arrive at the designated Exhibition Venue by 5pm to
meet their teachers. Students should not leave the Exhibition Venue without permission from the Director.
**More information to follow with specific instructions for each Student Exhibition.